Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Few Things.

 The charming teenagers attended their first ever concert.
Well, hello there boy in the back.
Anyways, it was a 21 Pilots concert and they both LOVED it way more than they thought they would.  Live music is pretty great.
And their favorite part?  When the opening band played a cover of  "I'll Stop The World and Melt With You" by Modern English. (btw.  if you don't know this song you are officially dead to me)  It is my favorite song from my teenager years, and I blast it in the car at least twice a week, and we all sing at the top of our lungs.  ANYWAYS, the song started, and these two started screaming and singing, and all the other teenagers had no idea what the song was.  But MY teenagers?  They knew every word.  And they were so excited to tell me. 
I love them.
 Why another picture of these two delicious people?
Don't you mean why the heck not?
Their faces!!!!
I can't even handle them.
I love them.
 We have resumed our Winter night campfire dinner and smores tradition.
I will never EVER camp again.
Because why would I? (or anyone else for that matter) (gross)
But campfire FOOD is awesome.
And so is our backyard firepit.
And so are Arizona Winters.
I love them.
 
 This is the last shot of summer for us.
Which was about a week and a half ago.
Sure, our summers are super hot.  But we still hang out outside and do summer things like swimming, sprinklers, splashpads.
 And then winter hits, and you winter-loving people are stuck inside miserably crying real tears by the fireplace,
 and we are living in 7-8 months of unbelievable paradise.
And if we want to see snow?  We drive an hourish away.
 We see it, we play in it, we come home to 70 degree weather and gorgeous skies.
I love Arizona.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.