2. 3 and 4 had a dance performance. Didn't take pictures of the dancing, sorry. I am relearning how to maneuver with a 2 year old and a 1 year old and a 4 month old. Pictures aren't going to happen in these cases. My sincere apologies.
3. 3 had a volleyball game. Did I tell you 3 is playing volleyball? She is. She is loving it. She plays on a league plus she is taking a volleyball camp from Club Mesa. I'm pretty sure she is going to be awesome.
4. I continued my obsession with taking profile shots of my baby. I can't tell you how obsessed I am. Pretty obsessed.
6. We reorganized the pantry. The emptied, scrubbed pantry. These are the times when my popularity skyrockets with my girls.
7. Made my menu. Made my grocery list. Went grocery shopping. Please notice my carefully placed shots of my two sweet foster kids. Just because I can't show their faces doesn't mean they aren't going to be on my blog. Because they are.
8. 2 had a first date. With a boy she met the night before at a birthday party. They have already had a second date. Apparently he's a keeper. Oh, and the picture is so bad because I had to sneak it.