The first day of school for 3 and 4 and 5 and B is Next Monday!!
At Perry High School, Payne Junior High, Weinberg Elementary, and CUSD Priority Preschool, respectively.
Then A will start the first of August at Ms. Jodi's Preschool.
Then 2 will start her senior year at ASU whenever that starts.
And if you are counting, that is SIX of the eight childrens we have living with us all starting school soon! Starting Next Monday!!
Also, in case you were wondering.....
Top five things about CUSD's Modified Year Round Schedule:
5. Super long breaks when the weather is awesome, in October, December, and March.
4. Super long breaks when the weather is awesome, in October, December, and March.
3. Scoring back to school essentials at Target before you can see the bottom of the bin.
2. Hitting the mall the beginning of July before all of the good clothes at Forever 21 have been cleaned out.
1. Only 5.5 weeks of summer break. Let's be honest, who needs more than four?
Dear Next Monday:
Come soon, please.
I mean, I'm not holding my breath or anything.
Just kidding I totally am.
Can't WAIT to see you!